This installation steps assumes that you have Praat installed on your computer.
- Download the plugin here
- Extract the zip and put the folder "plugin_VocalToolkit" in your Praat preferences directory.
You can execute this command in a Praat script window to know where your preferences folder is:
writeInfoLine: preferencesDirectory$On some Mac OSX versions the Library folder is hidden. If you can't find it, go to Finder and select the Go menu, hold down Option key and Library will display. Usually the preferences folder is here:
- Mac: "/Users/(UserName)/Library/Preferences/Praat Prefs/"
- Windows XP: "C:\Documents and Settings\(UserName)\Praat\"
- Windows Vista and later: "C:\Users\(UserName)\Praat\"
- Linux: "/UserName/.praat-dir/"